Could This Diet Pill Really Be the Secret Weapon in Your Weight Loss Arsenal?

Tuesday, November 23, 2010


Image : http://www.flickr.com


I've tried several diet pill in the last few years, I think I finally found a winner. It's one of the most popular diet pills on the market, it helps you lose weight by increasing your metabolic rate, promotes the burning of body fat (thermogenesis) and helps control weight management, food cravings and suppresses the appetite by slowing the absorption of serotonin. The formula also includes the components of Hoodia that made that such a great weight loss product. In case you are not familiar with it, Hoodia is a cactus like plant indigenous to the Kalahari desert in Africa. The local tribesmen have used it for years before going on hunts to eliminate their hunger.

After trial and error, I found the best way to select an effective diet pill, is to find one that helps you weight on three fronts;

Increases the metabolic rate, promoting thermogenesis (the burning of stored body fat).

Slows the absorption of serotonin, which helps in weight management by controlling food cravings and suppressing the appetite.

Inhibits the absorption of dietary fats by acting as a lipase inhibitor.

This diet pill,has consistently yielded me great results. There is no set or guaranteed amount of weight loss, however, my experience is that you should begin to see results within the first week You'll also feel the energizing effects in approximately 30 minutes which may last up to six hours.

Of course any diet pill works best in conjunction with a healthy diet and exercise program. It's is very effective, but long term weight loss is more about changing bad eating and lifestyle habits. I use effective weight loss supplements like this one to kickstart my weight loss program when I find myself packing on some extra pounds, and after about a month begin relying on exercise and diet to maintain my desired weight.

0 comments:

Search This Blog